Christian In Bangladesh

Personal blog from Bangladesh

বাংলাদেশে আছি খ্রীষ্টিয়ান

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Seize the moment

As I woke up to the second to the last ‘normal’ day of the school year and started with a moan about the fact that all the time I got between a group of visitors who spent four days at LAMB and the painters whom we hope will paint the new building and scrape all walls and ceilings in the old before also painting them was a literal twenty minutes while I was teaching a science class it dawned on me that we are tremendously blessed at LAMB School.
The visitors were an inspiration and they came because they support the work we do through prayer and giving.
The painters haven’t started – it was the ‘mistri’ (the foreman) who came to talk about starting on Saturday and we have room to move around, partly because of good colleagues elsewhere at the project.
At the school we seem on top of the exams that will start on Sunday. There are new teachers coming next year, and two have started even before the ones they replace have left.
So, on this Wednesday morning my gratitude goes to God who is faithful. I might moan again before the day is out, but at least I have captured this moment.

No comments: