Christian In Bangladesh

Personal blog from Bangladesh

বাংলাদেশে আছি খ্রীষ্টিয়ান

Friday 3 April 2009

Easter

I'm going on a holiday to Greece. You can see photos from my trip by clicking here but not until such times as when I have taken photos and had the opportunity to upload them there.
Leaving LAMB School for two weeks seems like a treat, and it is good to be able to leave knowing that there are good colleagues who will keep it running and care for the children here.
In Greece I will meet up with my parents and my brother to celebrate my mother's seventieth birthday. She is still young and it was her idea that in stead of the hard work of organising a party we go on to Athens together and relax.
I will miss the teen group and the church service they will lead on the Saturday before Easter Sunday. They have been working on worship, prayers, Bible readings and a sermon with a power point presentation explaining the stations of the cross. I have put photos of their illustrations made in plastic beads on my Danish blog.

No comments: