Christian In Bangladesh

Personal blog from Bangladesh

বাংলাদেশে আছি খ্রীষ্টিয়ান

Saturday 24 May 2008

Surrender

This morning I read an email informing us that one potential teacher candidate wasn’t going to come teach at LAMB School. I felt like giving up and wondered whether I had misunderstood God’s plan for us. I was wondering about times when I hadn’t searched God’s will as it seemed like He was telling us O Levels weren’t going to happen. As I entered the school grounds, I surrendered it and our future into God’s hands and prayed for the students who had been hoping to do their O Levels here. Before lunch one person offered to teach two subjects and suggested another teacher for a third. I still don’t know how God will provide someone to teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology but I know it is in His hands. Thank you God and thank you readers for your prayers.

No comments: